CORONA VIRUS COVID19 DISINFECTING SERVICES BACOLOD
Pest Criminal Bacolod has responded to the Corona Virus COVID19 Pandemic Bacolod by providing Disinfecting Services Bacolod to the general Public to break the chain of infection and reduce the risk of being infected. If you are a vital service establishment in Bacolod that has to keep functioning, it’s better to take everyday precaution to protect the people who frequents your premises including your tenants, employee’s, visitors and the general public..
Corona Virus is a highly infectious disease rapidly spreading. With no treatment available, it is a must to continually disinfect your premises to complement your daily hygiene practices. Call the Pest Criminal Bacolod at 0947.467.7777 for a disinfecting service that effectively kills 99% of pathogens which includes corona viruses, bacteria, germs and other microorganisms.
Minimize Your Risk. Tips and Best Practices to Minimize Your Risk
Cities and states are taking increasingly drastic measures to curb the severity of the pandemic, including the closing of bars, restaurants, and public venues. In some areas, officials have issued “shelter in place” orders in order to compel residents to stay in their homes and limit movement. To further protect yourself, minimize your exposure with the following tips:
Practice Good Hygiene
- Clean hands with sanitizer and wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, tables, doorknobs, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
At The Office
- Stop shaking hands – use other noncontact methods of greeting
- Use videoconferencing for meetings when possible
- When not possible, hold meetings in open, well-ventilated spaces
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like desks, keyboards, light switches, doorknobs, and telephones
- Consider adjusting or postponing large meetings or gatherings
Stay Home if.
- You are feeling sick
- You have a sick family member in their home